Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hello, again!

It has been so long since I blogged! I've been busy getting settled in here and having lots of visitors who have come to see the house for the first time. Here is Jo wearing her Disney World shirt my brother and his girlfriend brought her to add to her souvenir shirt collection (it's about time, figuring they've spent a total of 4 weeks there in the past 6 months!) and some new sunglasses my friend Caitlin brought her.







Okay, how adorable is this. Rob has been having to be at work at 4 or 5 am lately so he's been tired! Here he had fallen asleep on the couch and Jo went all the way upstairs, got a blanket, brought it all the way down the stairs and put it over him and even kissed him on the check and was saying "goodnight Daddy... go to sleep" it was so sweet. Buuuut then like 10 minutes later she was yelling at him "get up, Daddy! get up!" haha



Here is Jo playing with chalk out in the driveway with Mr. Jordan. Can I just tell you, I can NOT wait to get our yard fenced in!!! I just think it is going to be so nice! We're also enjoying having meals on the deck while the weather is still permitting it!
















Here is the view from my kitchen window, how great is this!


How much do you love this full on smock I make Jo wear when she eats things that stain like crazy like these frozen blueberries she is obsessed with. It does the trick!

2 comments:

K's Mama said...

Jo always looks like a Diva with sunglasses on! Looks like you are enjoying your new house, having a fenced in yard will be great!! Having a deck is great too. we are trying to find a cheap playhouse to put on the deck for Keira to play in. some of her friends have them and she is obsessed with them. I love having a deck.

MommyKW said...

That was so sweet of Jo! I bet you love having your own back yard!