Thursday, May 21, 2009

House Hunting...

If you know me, you know I don't like to wait for anything. I'm not very patient to say the least. So it's not very surprising that this whole buying a house process is KILLING ME!!!!!! I just want it done and over with! And houses are getting swept up from under our feet before we even get to look at them! Houses are flying off the shelf! I picked out 5 to look at today and as of last night they were all ready to go and then today I find out 2 of them are under agreement. GEEEZ! I told Rob that if we see a house we love and the price is right then we just need to put an offer in ASAP because I swear if I see a house we love and we go home to "think about it" and then the next day it's under agreement I'll just be really pissed off haha. We saw 5 the first day we went out and 1 of them we really liked but it's a short sale, which long story short means it could take SEVERAL months to find out if we get it or not! Yeah... not for me. The houses we're seeing today aren't short sales so I'm hoping and praying we find something today!!! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it went. The experience you are having is the same we had when we were looking for this house. WE had to make offers right after looking at a house and we got outbid on soooo many houses before we got this one. You will know the right one when you're in it and you will know what to do!

Sara said...

Good luck! Are you taking Jo? That should be interesting ;) Can't wait to hear some good news!