Thursday, August 6, 2009

And here we go again...

We've been having major house drama. I'll spare you the details (mostly because I'm just sick of talking about it) but our attorney assures us there is nothing to worry about and this is going to happen next week. It's going to have to! We were supposed to close tomorrow but of course, for the 3rd time, it is being delayed. Can't be delayed for too much longer since Friday is the ABSOLUTE last day to do this, Friday is the deadline and we can't get anymore extensions so things are going to have to come together! For now... I'll just keep packing...

Jo kept her matching hat and sunglasses on long enough for a good picture, then they were off! haha


Jo loves to pretend to take naps... here she is during one of those...


I don't know if I just suck at making bubble baths but they're never any more bubbly than this...


A few pictures from before church last Sunday...





Last Sunday we also picked up Jo's toddler bed. She's done great in it! Don't mind Jo's Tarzan look in some of these pictures haha she demanded she wear this Tinker Bell shirt that I think it her Aunt Rachel's! And then somehow her arm came out of one of the holes and she wanted to keep it like that haha






Some pictures from the playground...





My parents came over Tuesday... here are some pictures from when we were outside with Mr. Jordan...

















2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Her hair kills me! I love it! Glad to hear you are actually getting a final date for closing! Good luck!

Mehrazar said...

I love her in the blue dress.and I loooooooooooooooove that bed.I am so afraid of transferring Mina to big girl bed.