Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blog Neglect...

I've been neglecting the blog lately! I've just been so busy with house stuff... I don't even have any new pictures to post!

Today we went and ordered all the furniture and appliances for the new house. We were supposed to be closing tomorrow but now it looks like it's going to be sometime next week. I don't care, as long as it happens! We bought our refrigerator(in white) which I am SOOOO excited about you have no idea! It just looks SO roomy and so nice and big, I can't wait. Even though it's not even THAT much bigger than the one we have now. The one we have now is 19.6 cu. ft. and this one is 20.6 but it appears to be so much roomier. I love the way it's set up, I can't wait for it! I ordered it without the icebox and ice maker which I'm glad I was able to do. I didn't think you could do that and I was looking at all the refrigerators on the floor and wondering "geeez... can you not get a fridge these days without one?" because I think they just take up a lot of freezer space! I was glad I was able to choose whether or not to keep it. Then we got our washer and dryer. We needed to get the kind that stacks on top of each other. I'm pretty excited about these too, new appliances just make me so happy! haha Does anyone out there have an electric dryer? That's what we had to get, is it really expensive to run???

At the furniture store we ended up changing our minds about the bedroom set. We went with this: (everything you see in this picture)


But we stayed with our original choice for the living room set which again, includes everything you see in this picture... even the lamps!!!

4 comments:

MommyKW said...

Good choices! Our dryer is electric and I have NO idea how much it costs to run.

Caroline said...

I think it's a bit more expensive but not too too much.

K's Mama said...

Ours is electric too and I don't know how much either because I barely use it- But when I do our electric bill goes up. I hang dry everything except sheets and diapers.

Caroline said...

Yeah I plan on hanging as much as I can to cut down on using the dryer.