Thursday, October 29, 2009

Catching Up...

Are you all ready for Halloween? Rob is working so we're hitching a ride with Rob's Mom to go to a little Halloween get together at my sister-in-laws. Jo is going dressed as a "scary witch" as she would say...


My parents and cousin came over for a trip to Home Depot and some home improvement projects for my Dad haha









I asked Jo to smile and this is what I got hahahaha priceless!


As many of you have probably heard me talk about... Jo Skypes (video chats) with my parents over breakfast every single morning. Well the other day my whole family got together for a going away party for my cousin is being deployed for the 5th time, this time to Guantanamo Bay, and we got to Skype into the party! It was so much fun and so cool, it felt like we were there. While we were waiting for my Dad to call us on Skype I took a few Fall-like pictures outside...





No comments: