Sunday, December 6, 2009

Oh, why, hello!

Yes I am super neglecting the blog. Why? because I feel like everyone who comes to the blog is now my friend on Facebook so they probably see all my new news/information and new pictures already so why just do it a 2nd time here? So instead of doing long blog entries I've decided I'm just going to post a couple of pictures and a short description/tidbit every 1, 2 or 3 days here... I mean I don't post EVERY picture on Facebook so it won't be too repetitive =)

3 comments:

Sara said...

yeah, updating facebook and the blog is time consuming!!!

K's Mama said...

You know you can link your blog to facebook like I have?? So all your blog entries end up on your facebook page with the pics!

Caroline said...

Tanya- yeah I saw how you did that buuuut I don't want everyone I'm friends with on Facebook to know about or go to my blog a lot haha so I kinda just keep the blog between who I want to tell... even though it's mostly the same stuff I post on Facebook I know but for some reason I don't want to.