Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank You God...

I am so excited to announce that out of the 4 eye teeth that have been TORTURING Josephine for the past 5 months now.... THREE HAVE POKED THROUGH!!! I'm so happy! I'm so excited for the whole process to be behind us but we still have quite a ways to go. When I say they have poked through I mean they have poked through at the very minimum. I can feel the little spike but it still has a long ways to go so it's not over yet! Not even close! But at least there is progress after months and months of nothing happening.

So onto other things... the other day I was cleaning the top of the fridge and Jo kept going "up there? up there?" so after I had taken everything off of it and wiped it down I plopped her on top haha. Don't worry, I stood on a chair right next to her the whole time and she didn't even attempt to move once! haha







Here is Jo in her new Dora PJs and slippers that she got for Christmas. She's never seen an episode of Dora in her life but she loves them just the same! They are also the softest PJs in the world!







And now some randomness...
















I have a couple of awesome videos but You Tube isn't letting me upload them and Blogger never lets me upload videos longer than like 30 seconds! So that will have to be for my next post! Until then.... goodbye!

2 comments:

k's mama said...

I know how you feel!!! 2 of Keira's 4 have poked through too!!!! K loves Dora too and she has never seen her on tv either!

MommyKW said...

I LOVE the pictures of her with her wet hair! she looks completely different. Adorable!