Saturday, January 3, 2009

I LOVE a good bargain...

I've been hitting up a ton of stores these past few days and have been getting such great Christmas decorations for the house for like 75% and 80% off. Our apartment is going to be all decked out next year!

During this Holiday season I searched and searched for an advent calendar and they were all so expensive. Well, look at the one I got yesterday at Target for $6.99, originally $27.99!


I LOVE this. I absolutely can not wait till next year when we can use it, Jo will even be able to understand it a little next year. The only place I have to store it where it won't get ruined is on the shelves in the laundry room... but I'm waiting till I get to show everyone before I put it in a bag or a box till next year haha.

More pictures from the past few days to come tomorrow night!

3 comments:

MommyKW said...

I LOVE that! I am going to have to go to Target to see if I can find one!

Caroline said...

They had like hardly any Christmas stuff left but they had about 10 of those and I really had to go through them to find one that wasn't nicked or something. The one I got was the best one there was but it took some inspecting haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.