Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jo Just Being Jo...

Jo has kept us laughing lately. Jo wakes up early for her sippy cup, which she has in our bed and then goes back to sleep with us for two hours or so. Well, every morning I change Jo's diaper while she has her sippy or else when we woke up after that she would be soaked. But for the past month, she has HATED this diaper change (just the one in the morning for some reason!) well every morning she settles into our bed, drinking her sippy, and the second I go for the diapers. She stands up on our bed and hugs me, she wraps her arms around me and holds on for dear life and will put her head on my shoulder. Haha she thinks that if she hugs me she can get out of the diaper change. This has happened EVERY morning lately, it is sooo funny. She'll hug me (and seriously, you can NOT pry her off of me) and will go "Hi, mama, hi" and just tries to change the subject basically.

Here is Jo's souvenir t-shirt from NYC that Nana got her.






Jo playing with our Valentine's Day window clings... yeah, it's a little early, but they're fun!

Here is what Jo does anytime you say "Jo let's go nightnight" or "Let's take a nap." She'll just drop wherever she is haha.




Here is what a teething child looks like. She always has her fingers in her mouth. Jo's top 2 eye teeth are just starting to poke through, after months and months and months of teething! Now we just need the bottom 2 to come in...


3 comments:

MommyKW said...

I don't care how bad her teething is - she is just tooooooo cute! I love the last picture!

Mehrazar said...

she has such pretty smile

Sara said...

Love the CSI tshirt! And the story about her clinging for dear life is so cute!