Thursday, January 22, 2009

"YAAAAY!"

Jo has started clapping her hands and saying "YAAAY!" after everything. Like if I say "do you want a piece of cheese?" and she'll say "cheeeese! YAAAAAY!" And when Rob comes home from work she'll say "a Dada! YAAAAAY!" haha it's ADORABLE, and I need to get some of that on video.

I've recently joined BJs (for those of you who are not familiar, it's EXACTLY like Costco) and I am IN LOVE. I'm pretty obsessed with getting good deals and getting my money's worth so it's pretty much the greatest place in the world. Anyway, I bought this mix by Fiber One for apple cinnamon muffins and they are DELICIOUS! Here is Jo enjoying her first taste... she was loving it...




She was so impatient and literally just stood in front of the stove watching the muffins cook.



And check out Jo's hair yesterday... it reminds me of Sanjaya from American Idol!



Jo dancing on her toy box and putting a lamp shade on her head while saying "hat!"






Here is Jo walking around in her light up Sleeping Beauty high heels...

Here is a video of her walking around in her high heels. The noise these shoes make in this video crack me up! She has gotten way too good at walking around in these!

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Samantha would be totally jealous of all the princess stuff Jo has! And, it looks like she was more than loving that muffin.

Jennifer said...

Brooke loves to watch food bake in the oven...and say Mmm, Mommy eat, eat, eat. Those muffins do look good!