Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bird House Painting...

Jo's new thing is proclaiming that someone bought something. She'll pick up a toy and say "Dada bought this for me." Well, the other day when my parents were here we went to BJs after we went out for lunch. I bought Rob a pair of sneakers while I was there and while I was looking at them Jo kept pointing to them and saying "Dada's shoes!" I guess she makes that connection with men's sneakers because they all sorta look a like haha and so I put the shoe box in the carriage with her and she kept saying "Dada's shoes" and I kept saying "yep, those are Dada's shoes" then right before we checked out my mom and I were looking at something so my Dad was playing and talking to Jo in the carriage and then we paid and left. Well, I guess Jo connected all these things together and now she walks around with Rob's new shoes or points to the shoe box and says "Papa bought those for Dada!" and I told her "Noo, Mama did" and she said "NO!!!! PAPA DID!" haha! It's so funny to see how she connects things like that.

Can I just tell you all how much I LOVE The Dollar Tree. You just can not beat it! Today I got Jo a plain wooden bird house and some paints... she got so much entertainment out of it and all at the cost of $2! She's already had 2 painting sessions today and there's enough paint for I'd say about 3 more!





Don't mind the blueish tint to Jo's mouth... she had a blue lollipop on our walk today!

Then Jo got paint on her nose!


Then she tried to wipe it off on the paper...


Thus getting more paint on her face!


Here is the cake I ordered for Jo's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party...

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

That is adorable! So funny how she rubbed her face on the table! I love the cake!

Sara said...

I love the pic with the paint on her nose - too cute!! And the cake is adorable!!!!!