Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

My parents came up today. We had so much fun going out to lunch and doing a little shopping. Since I decided to get Jo that twin bed with her bedroom set my mom offered to buy Jo twin sized bedding for it. Here it is... isn't it cute!?



Also on my list of things to buy for the new house was a new dish set. We kinda have a collection of random dishes and cups haha and I wanted a set that matched for the new house since it seemed like the grown up thing to do! The set comes with 4 of each of what you see in this picture and was on clearance for.... drum roll please.... $16.99!!!!! I totally love it to!



Sorry if I'm being overbearing with the new house talk, it's just so exciting and I can't help but to want to share EVERY detail! haha

Alright... I guess my Picasa account has too many pictures. I gotta go delete some! So I'll post the rest of the picture I was going to tomorrow.

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

I love the bedding and what a great deal on the dishes! Buying a new house is SOOO exciting! I love hearing all about it because I'm glad it's not me! haha!