Friday, June 12, 2009

What Do You Think?

If you don't know yet, which most of you do, we are buying a house! This comes with many decisions to tell me what you think...

This is the bedroom set I picked out for Rob and I. Do you like it? I love it. I was thinking about getting the 5 piece package for $699 which comes with the dresser, mirror, chest, night stand and queen headboard but I am back and forth on whether or not we should just go for the whole 8 piece package that is $799 which will come with all the stuff I mentioned plus the footboard and rails. Is that worth the $100 jump?

For Jo I was planning on this bedroom set. Except I only planned on getting the dresser, mirror, and chest. She doesn't need the bed yet. Although look at the pictures on the side... look how cute the canopy bed is! I'm also back and forth on this one as to whether or not I should get the dresser and mirror or just the dresser. What do you think?

As for the living room set... I can't decide at ALL. Here are the options... please note that the package I'd be buying comes with EVERYTHING in the picture. The coffee table, side tables, and lamps... plus the couches obviously.
Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
This package, which is only $799 for EVERYTHING is only available on these 3 sofas and I think the package is too good to pass up so I know I definitely want to choose between these 3. I don't mind any of them to be honest! But I think 2 is a little too fancy and ornate for our taste... I think I like option 3 the best.

3 comments:

MommyKW said...

I would go with the footboard as well on the bedroom furniture. I love the first and third set of living room furniture. I like the first the best, but only because it is more casual and you can add other pillows depending on the colors you decide for the room. I have to check out this website for other furniture! Those are great prices!

Unknown said...

Yeah I've been shopping around with different furniture places and Bob's has FOR SURE been the cheapest by a lot and I like their stuff. We got our TV stand from there. Do they have stores near you? There's one really close to us, they have really nice stuff.

Sara said...

I would go with the footboard too! And the mirror for Jo (do you already have a bed for when she makes that move?). I also like the first living room set best, it feels more comfy and casual to me. This will probably just confuse you more :)