Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter and I hope you all did too! Jo got THREE (yes, 3!) Easter baskets so she was quite busy. Here is Jo's Easter basket from us that I put together the night before...
You can't even see any of the grass because I stuffed everything in there so much haha but I HAD to use her personalized Easter bucket from Pottery Barn Kids! I got her some stickers (Backyardigan stickers of course), some books, some cookie cutters to use on her Play Doh, lots and lots of plastic Easter eggs (which she LOVES), some plates that look like a pig and candy of course... I just left the candy out of the basket because I knew she'd want it all right away so I got her Easter candy but I'll be giving it to her when I want to! haha


Here she is going through her bucket... don't you just love how at first her hair is covering her face just completely? haha eventually I was like okay... I'm gonna go get a hair elastic.









Jo in her pre-Easter dress outfit...




Then Jo started begging me to take her on a walk (as she does numerous times a day now) so we went on a quick walk and then played in the yard for a bit...











Then I got Jo all dressed up and we went upstairs to open her Easter basket from her Nana...

























Here's Jo opening her Easter basket from Auntie Marcy, Uncle Rich, and Abby...














1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE her Easter Dress! She looked adorable!!! And I love the personalized bucket too! It looks like you guys had a great day!!!!!!