Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jo's Collection...

Jo has SO many souvenir shirts that people get her when they travel that it has turned into an official collection. It's kinda cool if you think about it! I'm never going to get rid of them. She has about 20 at this point! My Dad travels a lot and always gets her one whenever he goes somewhere, he's gotten her a couple from different places in FL, Las Vegas, North Carolina, NH... Rob's brother travels a lot and has gotten her a few (Washington, Cape Town South Africa!!!, Mount Rushmore) and then she has gotten some from her Nana & Pepe who go on a lot of cruises to different places and she's gotten some from her Auntie who goes to Maine, Cape Cod, and NYC a lot and of course we got her one when we went to NYC and Mystic, Connecticut. I never really thought about how she happen to have so many until recently and I thought to myself, wow, this is a legit collection she's got going on here! So when my sister went to New Zealand for 3 weeks for work I told her she had to get her a t-shirt since she has such a big collection and ever since the South Africa t-shirt started the international part of her collection I thought it should be added to! haha so my sister didn't get her just one, she got two! Aren't they cute?


And here are a few pictures of Jo having fun with Dada...



2 comments:

k's mama said...

LOl.. thats funny. Keira does not have one souvenir t shirt that I can think of!

Sara said...

Cute!