Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello!!!

Hello, all! I've been slacking on the blog but I just hadn't taken any pictures these past few days! Shocking, I know! But I finally did today.
Well actually, I just lied, here is a picture of Jo from 2 days ago when she was napping. She was in the DEEPEST sleep I've ever seen her in. She NEVER does this. She ended up napping for 2 1/2 hours! I had to wake her up though because it got to be 4:00 and no way am I letting her nap after 4:00. But you should have seen Rob and I trying to "accidently" wake her up haha nothing was working. I even stood in the room while I was sorting laundry and I was talking in a normal volume on the phone right next to her... nothing!
You can tell from this picture that she was in a really deep sleep...


Jo LOVES to have ice as a snack. I know, odd child. She constantly asks "mama, ice? ice?" I put it in a sandwich bag and bang it on the tile floor so it breaks into pieces, I put it on this green tray for her and she just LOVES it. When it starts to melt a little she bends down and slurps up the water...


This is a happy little girl! And all it took was some ice haha


And here are some action shots of some major crunching haha





New sunglasses...


Here's my cutie cuddling on the couch with her Curious George watching A Bug's Life, her new favorite movie. She LOVES bugs!







4 comments:

MommyKW said...

The picture of her with the ice tray is ADORABLE! Her hair is getting so long. People pay a lot of money to have her hair!

Caroline said...

Yeah yesterday it just looked nuts. She wouldn't let me put it up at all but she had it up all night and early that morning so when you let it down after that it just looks crazy haha

Jennifer said...

She was zonked!! Her hair is beautiful...Brooke does not have that much hair...yet!!

Sara said...

Love all of her hair! And we should watch A Bugs Life - good idea!