Friday, April 3, 2009

Pictures & Videos...

Here are a few random pictures from the past few days and then some short, super cute videos from the playground the other day...













Here is Jo as we were leaving the playground. A group of kids from a daycare across the street were on a walk and she was saying "bye kids"


Doing what Jo loves to do the most... swing! I can't even say the words "playground" "walk" "stroller" actually... I can't even open the door to the garage anymore! Jo will instantly run up to me going "walk! mama, walk! swing!" And if I open the door to the garage she runs out there and will throw herself at her stroller and I have to like pry her off as she goes "WAAALK!" haha


Running...


More running...


Driving...


Jo's new obsession is the slide ever since she started going down it by herself. Here she is discovering that going down it the wrong way is fun too haha...


And finally... going down the slide all by herself!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

MAN I wish the weather was nice enough to be outside... check out my blog for the pictures of how much snow we got in one day.. finally starting to melt but not enough yet... and very cold today with the wind. Cute pictures.. looks like fun!!

Jennifer said...

Brooke loves to be outside...and we live near an Airforce Base so there are planes flying over all the time and she will point up and say "Airpane"...Mommy "Airpane"...the base puts on a huge Air show every year during the spring and I told my husband we will def need to take her to it!