Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm A Happy Shopper!!!

We went out shopping today and I had 4 particular things in mind I really wanted to get. 1. Sandals for Jo for the summer. 2. Socks for me. 3. A low count silverware set (since we already have one, we just need a bit more). and 4. A cute soap dispenser that went well with our bathroom. Well, besides other things we picked up along the way, I found all 4 of these things ALL ON CLEARANCE!!! I was soooo happy about this! Because I looooove clearance haha =) I got the sandals on clearance for $10 from $17.99! I got a 20 piece silverware set for $9.99 on clearance from $19.99! I got 6 pairs of socks for $6 marked down from $12! And I got the soap dispenser on clearance for $3.99 from $5.99! =)


THEEEEN... here is reason #128953785 that Jo is lucky to have a Daddy who manages a Toys R' Us... at work the other day they decided to open up one of these Little People Dance 'N Twirl Palaces to set up for a display... well after switching around most of the aisle they realized they weren't going to have room so they marked it down to $9.99 and Rob was able to put it aside to get for Jo!!! This thing is originally $37.99!!! I'm planning on giving it to her for Easter, she loves Little People so she'll be mighty excited.

Here are some ADORABLE pictures of my Jojo bean from tonight...





This morning we went to the playground and Jo had a good time! besides the fact that it was pretty chilly out. Her new thing is going down the slide all by herself and she is quite proud of this!



























She kept pointing to the dirt and going "mama, yuck... dirty!" that's my kid! =)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute Sandals...I can't believe Jo wears an 8...Brooke is just now wearing a 5..haha I have got a tiny little girl. Jo is sure Lucky to have a Daddy that manages a Toy store...I can't wait to see the Easter Pics.

Caroline said...

Well the 8's are pretty big. She wears a 7 and even in her sneakers which are a 7 she still has a tiny bit room to grow. But I made sure she could walk in them alright and she could... she has such wide feet so I have to buy all her shoes big! because anything smaller the shoes are just too narrow for her feet. When Jo was 11 months old and just starting to walk her first pair of walking shoes were a size 5 and those fit her perfectly haha so Jo had the same size feet as Brooke as an 11 month old! haha

Jennifer said...

Brooke has some wide feet too...or at least her keds I have to buy her a wide because they are really narrow on her.

Caroline said...

See I don't find many shoes that come in wide at all. The only place I've seen that is at Stride Rite and when we got her new sneakers a few weeks ago I just wasn't up to paying that much so I went to Sketchers and got her new sneakers in a size 7. I think if she were to have a shoe that fit her PERFECTLY right now it'd be a 6 but the 6's are too narrow so I got the 7 in her sneakers and they fit her fine, a tad bit room to grow but nothing wrong with that. The sandals are definitely going to have room for her to grow being a size 8 but hey... she can walk in them just fine so that's all that matters haha.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, we have a Stride Rite outlet so they are much cheaper there.Her keds at the outlet are around 21.00 but she wears them everyday and for a couple of months so I figure thats not to bad.