Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Toddler...

Jo has been teething like crazy and also has been EXTREMELY mischievous. She has been very hyper and just running me ragged haha definitely keeping me busy!!!

The other day Rob walked into the house with a bag of 250 balls, it was on sale plus he had a coupon plus his employee discount PLUS... Jo loves balls and Daddy spoils here haha. It's one of those bags of balls that are for ball pits. Well... Jo's ball pit is her crib.



I jokingly asked her if she wanted me to keep the balls in her crib for when she went to bed tonight and she replied with a "OKAY!"
I wanted to video tape her reaction to seeing the bag of balls for the first time... I was expecting amazement and extreme excitement out of her but all I got was an urgency to open the bag NOW...


Here is what happens when you leave a toddler seated too close to the table.





Here are a few pictures of our first snow, taken looking out our living room window...



Cuddling with Elmo...





Today Jo was laying on her couch and watching Sesame Street. I left for a few minutes to brush my teeth and what not and when I came back, she had taken a blanket off the big couch and put it over herself, my baby must have been cold!


And Jo being a goose tonight...





I LOVE this video... Jo took the camera from me and she loves to look at me through the LCD screen... well when I waved to her and said hi she waved back at the screen and said "hiiii" it's soooo cute...

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

Those balls are great. Keira would love those. Jo is lucky her dad works in a toy store!!!!-tanya

MommyKW said...

That is a good idea putting the balls in her crib! I bet she had a blast. I love the look of true excitement on her face in the video when she gets the bag. And, the cheese is hilarious! Watch out, there is more to come!haha!

Mehrazar said...

i love those balls. Mina is so afraid of elmo and i dont know why hopefully that will change.