Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Many Christmases...

I just built this doll cradle. It took me exactly 45 minutes and every ounce of strength in me haha but look how cute it is! It was originally $19.99 but I got it for $4.99, thanks to KB Toys going out of business! It swings back and forth and is so adorable!


Here is Jo yesterday having some blueberries. Frozen blueberries are MESSY. Look at this bloodbath!



Here is Jo looking adorable today, I love the 3rd picture!





How great is this smock? Jo LOVES to play with her crayons and colored pencils but her new obsession is MARKERS. They're washable but I still prefer to keep them off her clothes and everything else but her easel and paper. That's what I always say to her "only on your easel and the paper" haha she's pretty good with it, most of the time!






Okay... so can you say... SPOILED!? Tonight I was organizing all the Christmas gifts and I got Jo's all together just so I can see it all together and get a sense for how much we got her. Okay... we got her a lot haha. The unwrapped gifts are from Santa (just in case you were wondering, that's how Rob grew up so I picked the gifts that couldn't reeeally be wrapped easily and decided those would be from Santa). Not to mention Jo's Christmas she'll be having tomorrow, when my parents come over with a bunch of other gifts. PLUS the Christmas she will have upstairs with Rob's side of the family. Oh lordy!

4 comments:

The Real EMO said...

Thats alot of gifts!! I think I only have 4-5 things for Keira.. but I just bought her some playdough at wal mart this am... so I might pick up a few more things.
You are a brave mama letting her play with markers!

Caroline said...

I KNOW! trust me! I'd much rather her play with crayons. I've hidden all the crayons and markers so I can choose when she wants to play with them... sorta. This morning she brought me paper and was pointing at it like she wanted to color and I gave her crayons and I think she was mad it wasn't markers I gave her!

Sara said...

We have the same pottery barn stocking for Kaitlyn!! Wow! She DOES have a lot of gifts!!! Good work!!!

MommyKW said...

Now I feel terrible. I don't know if I want to post pictures of the kids gifts...I guess I did go overboard! haha! I love that she is playing with markers. Samantha loves markers and we have to only let her use them in her highchair - otherwise it could be bad! And, that cradle is quite the deal. You are an official master deal shopper!