Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PJs All Day...

Today I had to go to school and so Jo was home with Daddy all day, you know what that means? PJs all day!!! haha

When I got home, my mother-in-law gave me a Santa hat for Jo. I was determined to get a picture of her wearing that since she was wearing her Christmas PJs but she wasn't having it. So I came up with this idea to put the camera on self timer and at the last second sneak the hat on her haha this is the picture that resulted in that experiment...

I love how I'm making this face like "haha I got her!" and yet she's taking the hat off at the same time.

Angry face...

Model face! haha





So I eventually decided to put the Santa hat on myself and since we were both wearing Christmas PJs we had to take a picture of course!


Then we danced the night away!


Look how HUGE Jo looks in this picture! I mean, I know she's tall but... she looks like she's 4 years old here! haha



Today we're going to be heading to the doctors for Jo to get the booster flu shot then stopping at the mall real quick before we come back home. Let me tell you... if there is one thing I need to learn how to do it's going to sleep early! I can not seem to get myself into bed before midnight! And I'm always so exhausted when I have to get up in the morning. Before Jo, I used to go to sleep a lot later than that and I thought going to bed at midnight was a big adjustment, I don't think it's going to get any earlier. I have too much to do!

3 comments:

k's mama said...

LOL- I always hit the sack no later than 10 pm... otherwise I can't get up at 7 am. I need alot of sleep!

MommyKW said...

Midnight! Crazy! I have to be in bed by 8 / 8:30 and have to be asleep within an hour! I NEED sleep! Getting up with the kids takes a lot out of an adult! haha!

Caroline said...

Yeah well I "try" to be IN bed at midnight but don't usually fall asleep till closer to 1!