Friday, December 5, 2008

Ooooh, You Crazy Baby!!!

On the 3rd, Jo had to go get her booster flu shot and she got a sparkly band-aid that just amazed her! Here she is showing it off...

And here she is bundled up getting ready to leave for the doctors...


Oh and I also noticed that I forgot to post a picture of our Christmas door! Here it is, in all of it's glory!...


Jo LOVES greeting cards. Anytime we get one in the mail Jo loves to put it on her "kitchen counter" which is one of the shelves of the bookshelf her kitchen set is in front of. So when we got an anniversary card in the mail (November 30th was our 2 year anniversary!) from my brother and his girlfriend, she took right from me and put it on her counter with all the other cards...



Some random bath pictures...


That day, Jo was begging me to take a bath all day. Randomly she'd just got "baaath, baaath." She LOVES to pick up a bucket of water just to dump it out again. Also, the baby who once used to freak out if water even touched her face, picked up a bucket of water and dumped it over her head! Then handed me the bucket and said "again" which we repeated about 10 times haha she was just laughing, I couldn't believe it!

Some pictures from today... here is Jo with my vibrating tooth brush which she is obsessed with haha







Here is Jo climbing into a box of diapers and emptying the entire bag I just opened...









Some videos!...
I got a package in the mail from Amazon.com and it comes with so much paper inside to... I don't know, keep the item still? It's so weird and such a waste but I guess not such a waste since Jo REALLY enjoyed it haha

And here she is jumping in her crib with it while Rob messes with me while I'm trying to take a video! haha

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

CUTE! I love the videos of her and the paper.

Jennifer said...

Brooke got her booster flu shot too, but they gave hers in the leg and she cried and cried. It left a nasty bruise to. For the rest of the day she would grab her leg and whine....Jo Jo is tough!!