Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

I don't have many pictures to post, my camera ran out of batteries and I only got a chance to charge them last night so I'm sure there will be some soon! Mean while, here is our tiny cute little Christmas tree...

It's one of those trees that has those fiber optic lights. So it's constantly changing colors and it's constantly all different colors, it's pretty cool! You can't see the lights in that picture because of the flash so I took a picture with no flash...

I'm going to have to take a video of it so all of you can truly appreciate the prettiness of this tree haha

Here are Jo's share of the "balls"

You can only imagine Jo when I took out the ornaments. "Ball!, ball!, ball!" So I had to give her some. I had to give up decorating all around the tree so I left the back bare and just gave her these. Surprisingly, she is satisfied with these and doesn't try to get the other "balls" off the tree. She still points to the tree and says "teeee, prettttty" haha

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Cute tree! I am holding off on setting ours up in hopes that the basement will be finished on xmas eve! Then, Santa can deliver presents directly to the playroom! haha!

Sara said...

I love the toddler word for tree - teeeee teeee! so cute :)