Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What A Nice Day!

Today was super nice out! I took Jo to a play group at the library. I was very proud of myself that I got us ready and fed and out the door by 9:30 (play group started at 10 and it take about 20-25 minutes for me to walk there). This may not sound like a big feat but it is considering how late Jo usually has ALL her meals. This is not my choice this is just when Jo will eat! Her breakfast usually spans between 9:30 and 10:30, sometimes even later! But I managed! So we went to the play group and Jo had SO much fun, we got back around 12 and ate a little and then took a nap.

Then we went to the playground after lunch and Jo. She had SOOO much fun. She even started going down the slide all by herself! She'd climb up it, sit down, and push herself down all by herself. I was so group! She'd go "WEEEE!" on her way down, it was so cute!




And here is another thing Jo likes to do at the playground... pick up the mulch and drop it through the holes in the fence.

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

Wow! She went down the slide on her own! She is adventurous! I'm glad you got a nice day out. It was really nice here as well. I wish it would stay!