Sunday, January 13, 2008

Getting better :)

Josephine is a lot better today. Feeding is going a lot better so I'm less worried about an ear infection. For the past 3 or 4 days it has been hell feeding her, it has taken close to 2 hours from start to finish (and she never even finished the bottles) with many, many breaks in between because she'd start freaking out and I'd have to calm her down. Well today, it only took 30-45 minutes from start to finish (and she'd actually finish the bottle) which is a huge improvement and she'd only take 1 or 2 breaks and it took a lot less time to calm her down before taking more, and she wouldn't even freak out as much just start fussing. So hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better and maybe even completely back to normal.

So today I finally put our new bedding I got from Ikea on the bed. The thing is, it wasn't a new comforter but a comforter cover (whatever they call that, I think there is a special word for it) so I had to put the comforter we already had inside a huge hollow comfoter basically haha. Here are the pictures:


I love it! But boy was it hard to get our comforter in there and to be perfectly flat, matching up all the corners and everything. There is a really small opening you have to put it through so I seriously had to climb in this thing, COMPLETELY inside it haha to straighten it out and what not. I wish Rob took a picture of me just completely inside this giant sack haha. But it worked out quite well in the end. Do you like it? I LOOOVE it, I love the color brown. You can't really see the detail really well but it's really nice in person =) Sure the curtains don't match now (it matches our old bedding) I don't really care about that, I don't even notice.

Here is a picture of Jo after she tipped over while sitting and playing with some toys. She wasn't bothered by the fact that she tipped over she was actually smiling and laughing while holding herself up haha it was really cute.

I finally put the new carseat in the car (which was a pain in the you know what...) and so now we just have this big box in our kitchen so I put Jo in it while Rob was in the bathroom and when he came out I closed the top and said "can you find Josephine!?" haha she was kicking the side of the box pretty hard though so not only was it really obvious where I put her but the box was moving anyway haha.

Here is a cute picture of Josephine cuddled up with Daddy playing Nintendo DS. Rob is going to kill me for posting this picture because he's in his pajamas and wearing the sweater that he has had since the 7th grade (I'm serious) haha.

Alright! I am off to bed, hope everyone had a good weekend =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jo is soooo adorable!! I love that she loves boxes... that is just too adorable! We sure have some cute June Babies!! (Even though Jenna was actually born in May :)

Jennifer said...

OMG, you can really tell how much JoJo favors her daddy in this picture. Soooo Cute.