Thursday, January 31, 2008

Loooost On An Island...

Tonight is a big night for me and Rob. It is the season premiere of Lost. Possibly the most amazing television show in decades. Haha you think I'm crazy now but if I made you watch all of the previous 3 seasons then you would know what I was talking about. I am SO excited! Daddy has been having "Lost Practice" with Jo all week, which is practice being quiet and asleep haha. So far she is doing good but it doesn't start for another 20 minutes!!!
Here is Jo wearing my winter hat and scarf. I have no come to the conclusion that I look like a completel fool with the hat on haha.
Jo can hold herself up like she can crawl, she's no longer just on her elbows but she can't get anywhere past that haha and she can't get her legs under her.
Jo loves naked time. She thinks EVERYTHING is funny when she is naked.




1 comment:

The Real EMO said...

We are waiting for it to come out on DVD and then we just rent the series and watch it without commericals and having to wait a week to find out what happens!!! Cute pics
tanya