Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Not Much Going On

Not much is new around here. I don't have any of the christening pictures yet, my sister-in-laws both were in charge of that and they're busy people so I'm not going to pressure them haha.

Josephine's hair is SOOO long. If you comb it forward it's so long it goes in her eyes and what not so I have to brush it off to the side all of the time. So I had the idea of giving her a pony tail! haha what do you think?
I love how even though I've pulled up the longest part of her hair into a pony tail she still has a full head of hair around it.

And here is a picture from yesterday of Josephine with her cousin Abby, who is almost 2, and their Nana, my mother-in-law.
Yes... they're wearing the same sweater haha. My mother-in-law watched Abby 3 days a week and when I went upstairs in the morning and saw Abby was wearing the same sweater Jo has I had to go put it on Jo haha =)

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

So cute! What a head of hair!