Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tomorrow Is The Big Day!


Tomorrow is Josephine's christening, I can't wait to post pictures and show everyone what a princess she is!!!

Jo has been trying to crawl so bad but just can't get it and eventually get's frustrated. One problem is I don't have a good surface for her to practice on. All our floors are hard wood and I can't let her do any sort of tummy time on a hardwood floor! When I put her down to play it's on a folded up comforter on the floor and a comforter isn't good to crawl on because it'll bunch up and what not. My sister-in-law is going to let me borrow these rubber mats that her daughter crawled on really well. Hopefully that'll help!

Here are some cute pictures and a video from today! (even if the picture on the video doesn't show up, it's still there, you just have to press play).






No comments: