Monday, January 21, 2008

Josephine's Catholic!

Jo's christening went great! She was sooo well behaved the entire time and at the restaurant afterwards. I don't have many pictures. My two sister-in-laws were in charge of taking pictures sicne I was busy with Jo during the ceremony, so I'm sure I'll be having those soon. Here are the only pictures I have, of Jo in her cross onsie at the restaurant:

My sister, Allyson, with Jo at the restaurant.
Jo with her grandparents (my husband's parents).
Me and my bestfriend, Kim, who is expecting in just a few weeks!

Here are some random pictures from today...
How cute is this baby!? SERIOULSY! haha
This is a toy that we just fished out of the garage lastnight that we bought at Target before Jo was even born, infact I think I was only a couple of months along in my pregnancy when we got this! I'm very proud of it because it was originally $69.99 (who would pay that much for this!?) and it was on clearance for $13.99!!! haha


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

She looks like she had a good time at her Christening. That whale looks like fun and for 13.99 what a deal.