Saturday, February 2, 2008

"So I tried a little Freddie..."

Today is Kim's baby shower! HOORAY!

Last night was AMAZING. Rob and I saw Mika live. Mika, FYI, is one of the best things to come out of the U.K. in years. The show was AMAZING, you can't tell from my pictures but it was just a huge spectacle! haha it was NUTS. But... amazing =) Here are some pictures I took from our amazing seats. These are the only ones that came out good but I desperately wish I could have gotten a good pictures of the set but it wasn't coming out behind him, it was quite something to see with everything that was going on. I wish I could share a little part of what I saw because it was just... well, the gayest thing I've ever seen and I say that in the best way I could possibly mean it haha I love Mika.












No comments: