Monday, July 28, 2008

Chef Josephine...

Introducing... Chef Josephine!!!


Okay... I know I look like an absolute mad woman/vampire in that last picture. I don't know how my husband does it but he just always manages to capture the most unflattering second long facial expressions haha.

I made such a delicious dinner tonight. Chicken with salsa in the slow cooker, all it is is chicken with a bunch of salsa on top and then in the last 15 minutes you add red chili pepper, cumin, and lime juice... so easy and sooooo good. This is our 2nd time having it!

Then I made Pillsbury Crescent Rolls to go along with it... if you've never had these you have no idea what you are missing out on. They are DEVINE! They are seriously absolute heaven haha

I also made a bean salad which came out GREAT. I'm telling you right now, you must make this! That is, if you like bean salad, otherwise it'd just be a waste huh? I just put chickpeas, kidney beans, cannellini beans, green beans, celery, and onion. But here is what absolutely makes it!... the marinade that goes in it. I'm telling you, this is absolutely delicious! It's 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. I doubled the amount of all that because I made so much, it came out great, try it if you like bean salad!!! =)

3 comments:

Mehrazar said...

haha, she is cute. tell us the truth did you make dinner or Jo.

The Real EMO said...

WOw. Sounds good!!! Hubby won't eat bean salad otherwise I would make it! Jo looks great with the hat on!

MommyKW said...

I think by the looks of the first picture Jo would rather you be the cook, not her! haha! All of that sounds good, especially the chicken - I'm going to have to try it!