Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day Out...

Look how cute Jo looked today in her dress! It came with a matching hat but you know that wasn't happening haha but I still had to try and get a picture! But ofcourse, the only pictures I could get were of her in the process of taking off the hat... (p.s. doesn't she look like such a skinny minny here??? She must be thinning out from all the walking and running around)



So I settled for just a bow. She's starting to take her bows and hair ties out but they are not just for decoration! She really needs it to get her hair out of her face! Especially when we're in the car, if she doesn't have a bow or tie in her hair her little forehead sweats (that's with the AC on or with the window down). I've found that the key is, put it in... but quickly divert her attention and keep her hands away from her head and just keep talking to her about something else and she forgets all about it. Then, I usually can get a good few hours out of it before she realizes it again and takes it out. So here she is... taking her bow out haha



Today we went out shopping with my friend Caitlin and then out to dinner at Pizzeria Uno, I LOVE this restaurant, one of my favorites. Jo is starting to get impatient in the stroller after awhile of being in stores, now that she can walk she wants to get down. So I always make sure I let her out to be free for awhile in my down time because if I let her do that she usually has no problem being in the stroller when I need her to be. So while I was waiting for Caitlin to get out of the dressing rooms I let Jo down and she was being so funny, I was laughing so hard! She just walked all over the place.




I LOVE this video...

Please note... that sign that Jo has was already on the floor. If she had taken it off a display I would have put it back haha

Our 2nd stop was the mall for a little bit. Here is Jo, during another session out of her stroller, crawling into a window display haha



Then we went to Unos. Caitlin and I were STARVING by that time. After we ordered Jo started getting antsy. She managed to curl her legs up and STAND UP IN HER HIGH CHAIR hahahaha I was like WOW, I was not expecting that! So while we waited for our food Jo and I took walks around the restaurant and Jo made a lot of friends. Then her meal of whole wheat penne and a side of steamed veggies arrived and once there is food involved Jo doesn't mind sitting in her high chair at all. There was a cute little garden area outside the front entrance so when we left I had to take pictures of Jo standing infront of it haha




3 comments:

k's mama said...

That video is awesome!!! She is hilarious!!!!

Sara said...

Oh those last pics of her in the garden and with her sunglasses on are adorable!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

MommyKW said...

Wow! What a day out! Now, I want to take Samantha to one of those mirrors to see what she does! That dress is ADORABLE!