Friday, October 3, 2008

...

Today was a very, very, very difficult day. First of all, I'm SICK. And I have made it my full time job to try and make sure Jo does not get sick too, because that is the last thing she needs. She is teething SOOOO bad, she spent most of day just hysterically crying. Nothing helps, not Motrin, not Tylenol, nothing... So dealing with that while soooo amazingly exhausted because I have not slept in... I can't even remember how long and feeling as horrible as I did today... yeah, not fun. The only pictures I have were taken in the first 2 hours after Jo woke up which was the only time she was even remotely happy...

Jo walked out of her bedroom like this:


In the first picture she is laughing at me because I was laughing soooo hard hahaha

Then she decided she prefers just one...


And here is just the cutest picture ever. Jo is such a girly girl, she LOVES her babies!

3 comments:

Mehrazar said...

sorry you r not feeling good. hahaha she is so funny

MommyKW said...

Okay, that picture of Jo with the two pacifiers has now become my all time favorite picture! Because of Facebook I keep seeing it and it is CRACKING me up!

k's mama said...

Cute pic with the babies!! Teething over here too! Hope you feel better.