Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Underwear!

When we moved into our new room we gave Jo what was Rob's dresser. We bought a few other things to compensate for the lost storage space for clothes but it's still a tight fit! So I've had to put all my underwear in the bottom 2 drawers of my night stand, which has drawers that are extremely easy for Jo to open so she constantly is taking all my underwear out haha hey... whatever will give me a few minutes! So here is what I found on 2 separate instances today...



haha! man... I was laughing so hard!

Here is another picture that makes me laugh. Yesterday me and Rob made ourselves some wraps and ofcourse Jo wanted some, so I wrapped a piece of ham and cheese up in the whole grain tortilla bread and she sat on the couch and just ate it, I don't know why this cracks me up so much! haha In this picture the wrap is about half the length it was when she first started...

3 comments:

k's mama said...

so funny about the underware. Keira likes to put mine over her arm like a purse.

MommyKW said...

Very funny! Just a hint - my kids will eat pretty much anything that is inside of a wrap. We make pbj wraps, ham and cheese wraps, anything. They will also eat anything you put in a quesadilla - I finally found a good use for our George Foreman Grill, it doubles as a quesadilla maker! Just a few of my kid eating tips - although, honestly, I don't think Jo or Samantha will ever have to have food hidden inside of a tortilla to get them to eat it! haha!

Sara said...

haha! funny!!! Kaitlyn gets into my bathing suits cause they're in the bottom drawer and does the same thing - makes us laugh every time..