Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Videos

I've been taking a lot of videos lately! Check some out!

I love this one, HILARIOUS! You have to check out her hair, this is by far the craziest her hair has ever been haha.


We rarely eat fast food in front of Jo because I don't want her having any of it!!! I know, I know, I'm a hypocrite but whatever! But the other day I was dying to try this new buffalo chicken sandwich fro Wendy's so we got some Wendy's on the way home from school and if we do eat fast food in front of Jo all she has is a few fries. Here is what she was doing with every fry I gave her. She does this all the time with a lot of things!!! She's going to be good at bobbing for apples haha


Here's a video of Jo cleaning up all 50 blocks all by herself, it's boring but for me it's fantastic! (don't mind my pajamas and slippers haha)


A cute video of Jo talking to Caitlin.


Doing "night, night" on the floor.


Playing with her doll house and then visiting Daddy.

1 comment:

k's mama said...

Crazy hair indeed! I love how she takes her socks off at the end... K always does that too!! She is very chatty just like Keira.