Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hello All!

Not much has been going on around here. It's been raining like CRAZY. I couldn't believe how hard it was raining today, I went outside at one point (just to put something in the recycling bin, the area is covered by roof) and the sound was deafening!

Jo is still teething like a MANIAC. Motrin or Tylenol hardly even helps her right now. I gave her Motrin before bed last night, because it was quite obvious her gums were hurting real bad right before bed, and she slept just fine up until 12:30 in the morning. From there on out she'd wake up every 5 or 10 minutes just hysterically crying. She'd go right back to sleep once I gave her her soothie and patted her back a little but it just kept happening and happening, sometimes she'd fall right back to sleep without me even doing anything... it was like she wasn't even really waking up just crying. But still, not a good nights sleep by any means for both her or me!

Here are some pictures from yesterday of me tickling Jo on the bed, of course she is sporting some of her favorite jewelry haha




We were outside and sitting on the wall next to the fence that surrounds our front lawn and Jo kept poking her cute little head through. I wanted to take a picture so bad but in order to keep her from falling 4 feet onto a cement driveway I had to stick my camera through the fence and take a picture without looking, here is the best one I got!


I got a bunch of Carter's PJs at Costco for like $7!!! I LOOOOOVE fleece, footed, Carter's PJs! haha I got them in 2T so they are HUGE. If you are a fellow mommy you probably know that Carter's is very true to size so when I say 2T you know they're pretty big! I didn't think Jo would even be able to walk but she can, they're REALLY baggy but as long as her foot is in the footie part she's fine.




Okay... are you guys ready for this? INTRODUCING.... JOSEPHINE "THE CLIMBER" BELLIVEAU'S NEW TRICK! hahaha






She's always loved playing on the couch, she loves playing with the big back cushions and going behind them and all that. Of course I stay right with her when she does this and today I saw her start to use the big cushions as steps (hence why they're so messy looking, which I can't stand!) and I watched her as she maneuvered her way into doing THIS! haha I couldn't believe it! She loved standing up there and looking at the rain out the window, she stayed there for a LONG time! Except, I might have created a monster... everytime she goes on the couch this is what she goes straight for! haha

3 comments:

The Real EMO said...

wow! That is a big climb!

Tracy said...

Wow.... she is a little monkey! Jenna is not much into climbing... unless it is the stairs!

MommyKW said...

So cute! I love those pj's!