Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Some random videos...

Here is Jo ignoring me haha I was trying to get her to say "surprise" and "please" but she was too busy. You can almost hear her say please, she goes "PEEEEAS." In this video you will also see what a raisin addict Jo is, I had given her some as a snack and after awhile she saw the last one and in this video she eats it, then realizes she definitely wants more! haha I love when she goes "more, more, more!"


In this video, Jo decorated her pumpkin with her raisins. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it or show it at the end of this video, she just put a bunch of raisins circling the stem on top. She INSISTED they stay there all day too haha


Here is Jo taking care of her new doll...


And here just a glimpse into a day in the life of Jo... fine one minute, flipping out the next. I don't want people to think that what she does at the end of this video is really her "flipping out" but it's her leading up to it haha

1 comment:

k's mama said...

LOL. I love when she freaks out and wants more raisins!!! I say this everytime.. but her and Keira sound so much alike.. the same the same words over and over too.. baby, pleese, ut ohh, more!!! So funny!! They even dance the same way!