Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crazy Monkey!

Jo is such a little monkey. She is definitely a CLIMBER. I was taking her bedding out of her crib so I put the rail down, apparently when the rail is down Jo can climb INTO her crib!









Just to let everyone know, there is no way Jo can get out or in her crib when the rail is up and the rail is ALWAYS up!

Today Jo decided to go through her purse and put on all her jewelry. At one point, she had 7 necklaces on and 5 bracelets, and she insists to put them all on by herself haha she looked like Mr. T!




This morning we also played some catch in the kitchen haha I love in this first picture how you can see Jo's Tinker Bell ball in action!














4 comments:

Sara said...

haha! Looks like she's in a good mood!!! I totally know what you mean about the climbing. Lately, Kaitlyn has been climbing into the bathtub when we're running it - FULLY CLOTHED!!

MommyKW said...

Very cute! I am thankful to say that not one of my kids has figured out how to get in or out of their crib (while THEY are the ones sleeping in it). And, what a girl! Taylor used to to do the same thing with necklaces when she was a baby. You might as well go ahead and invest in a large tote to keep the dressups and jewelry in because that looks like where she is headed! And WHAT is stacked on your counter?

Caroline said...

my husband's geeky things haha

MommyKW said...

Oh my god! After rereading that, I realized i said when Taylor was a 'BABY'! I guess subconciously I think Samantha is still a baby! But, by weights and measurements, there is no way - she should at least be almost 3 or 4! haha! Sorry to all those other toddlers out there that I offended by calling you babies!