Friday, October 24, 2008

Jo Update!

I've been slacking on the blogging lately! I can't believe next week is Halloween! I can't wait to sit out front with Jo in her costume, passing out candy. Although... I think we're going to have to buy an extra bag of candy just to be safe because Rob and I can't stop eating it!!! Seriously, I've learned my lesson about buying Halloween candy early haha I bought it like last week! In other news, I've discovered Jo's 12th tooth. FINALLY! It feels like forever since she's gotten her last one and forever since she's been teething like a maniac! She won't let me look or feel inside her mouth but I'm going to try tomorrow to see if there are any other ones, there has got to be!

I mentioned in an earlier post that Jo isn't too into her stuffed animals. But she LOVES her big stuffed animals!






Don't ask me why she looks so sad in this picture!








And with her "baaaay-beees"




Again, she looks so sad! She was really tired that day!

Here are some pictures we took outside in the leaves! We have been having some great fall weather.
















The other day my sister came over and we went out to eat... Jo was lovin' her some food that day, let me tell ya! haha



Jo has started to like her jumperoo again. The weight limit on it is 25 pounds and Jo is 25 1/2 so I figured I'd let her play in it for awhile, because I'm definitely going to pack it away close to Christmas to make room. She LOVES it though, she hadn't been in it for awhile and now she's been going up to it begging me to get her in.







Later that day we went and played with Ayden and Lori. Here are the 4 of us TRYING to get a picture together. Note my use of the word "trying" haha. It's very hard to get a picture with 2 toddlers I guess! In one, Lori and Ayden are just perfect but then I'm wrestling with Jo and me eyes are closed. In the other one... none of us were ready! haha



A random picture of Jo and Dada, sorta a bad picture but this is rare! Rob does not like his picture taken haha


Today I hit up Kohl's and they were having a huge sale. I got Jo her Christmas dress, it was originally $30 but I got it for $15! It's so cute, it has a really, really full skirt because it has a ton of lace underneath the skirt. I love it!

And ofcourse Christmas pajamas. I have an obsession with getting Jo Holiday Carter's fleece footed PJs haha. It was originally $20 and I got it for $9! I love getting deals =)

And look at this! My sister bought this for Jo's Christmas present but said I could put it up now. We saw them at Burlington Coat Factory and they were just too perfect, totally goes with the theme of her room! I put them above her crib.

2 comments:

MommyKW said...

Cute! I LOVE that dress. I love getting all the kids holiday themed clothes! Christmas is my specialty though! I love to make them something. Last year, it was Christmas pajama pants. I can't wait for CHRISTMAS! HAHA!

Sara said...

Aww I love the pics under the tree. And I put that Jumparoo away soooo long ago - your'e right! I should have kept it out for her to play with longer!! I got Kaityln some xmas pj's at Kohls too!! LOVE them!!