Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wicked Funny Videos...

Here is a video of Jo outside yesterday, this is what she was doing every time a car went by.

I love how she gets up in anticipation, the yells "DADA!" then she sits down because she realizes it's not his car haha towards the end I think she realizes his car is actually in the driveway! haha

And this is my absolute favorite video, the funniest thing about this is that she was doing it for about 10 minutes straight before I started recording haha (note the huge pile of tissues on Rob's desk)

3 comments:

MommyKW said...

Love it! Samantha runs to the window and looks out when you say, Daddy's home. And, it looks as though both of our girls have a tissue fetish! haha! I would love to see the two of them in action some day!

Tracy said...

That is soo funny. What is it withthese girls and their daddys. Jenna is forever opening the screen door and yelling at the top of her lung.... DA DA! That is great!

Jennifer said...

I think we all have girls that love their Da Da. The videos are so cute. I love how Rob pretended to be working in the tissue video...even though you could tell he was waiting for the next tissue.