Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday...

Today I spent half the day at school. I got a 90 on my midterm, yay! Which means I've officially gotten an A on everything in both my classes so far =D And I also wrote a 9 page paper during my wait between classes. So I felt rather accomplished at the end of the day!

Here is Jo, insisting that she gives me my belt. I mean... she INSISTED I take it haha she was following me around going "here! here! here!"







Here is Jo with her new baby doll that I got at Wal-Mart today! I've been looking for just a regular, ordinary baby doll but I also wanted to get a big one... well not big but life sized I guess because the only 2 baby dolls Jo has are really tiny and she likes the bigger one upstairs at Nana's. Well, I had a hard time finding out because it seems the only baby dolls they make now crap their pants and therefore are like $60 haha so when I saw this at Wal-Mart for $10 I HAD to get it!




And here is a video of Jo showing off her talents!

Check out that big belly right after a big dinner and a sippy cup!

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

Cute! congratulations!