Monday, March 30, 2009

"Bread... Bread, More Bread?"

Today we got home from the grocery store and Rob put a load of italian bread on the kitchen table to cut it but of course Jo is faster than any of us haha and she grabbed the entire thing off the table.

But this eventually led to the biggest temper tantrum I've ever seen when I took it away from her because she got mad and threw it.

Here is a video that I took this morning. Jo's new thing is singing happy birthday. I didn't get her to sing it in this video (of course!) but I did get her on video saying "happy birthday to you" and then another "happy birthday." I'm going to try and hide the camera tomorrow to catch her actually singing it!

5 comments:

Brit said...

Her with that bread is so funny, its as big as she is, lol. There's so much I would love to have on video, but she just won't do it in front of the camara either!

k's mama said...

Keira would throw a tantrum I am sure too.. she loves to have her food "big" like adults..

Jennifer said...

That is very funny about the bread...Brooke loves garlic bread..so anytime I get loaf out to make it she starts saying..Mine..Mine!!

Sara said...

Kaitlyn was singing happy birthday the other day too - I have no idea where she learned it other than the couple of birthday parties we have been to...funny!

MommyKW said...

That is too funny with the bread! That cracks me up! Happy Birthday is probably one of the first songs my kids learn to sing! I guess because they hear it so often.