Friday, March 6, 2009

Hello Everyone!

We haven't been up to much here. My sister came over the other day and spent the night and you KNOW Jo loved that. She LOVES visitors!
Here is Jo in the bath with Auntie. Well.. not IN the bath with Auntie hahaha just playing with Auntie... who was outside the bathtub! oooh you know what I mean! haha


And here are some random pictures my sister took while she watched Jo while Rob and I went to the bank and the store!





Here is Jo playing with her magnetic stackable bugs... she loves these!



Jo has been getting increasingly more attached to her stuffed animals. I have mentioned on this blog before that she doesn't really give them much thought. Well now, she loves them... loves them ALL. During nap time she'll say to me "mama, monkey?" so I'll go get her monkey... then she'll say "mama, Pablo?" so I'll go get her Pablo (a character from The Backyardigans) and then so on... I now have learned the ones she'll ALWAYS ask for and I just have them all there ready for her haha and she somehow cuddles with them ALL while she sleeps. Same thing when she goes to bed at night in her crib, she needs them all! haha
Here she is reading to her monkey...


And here she is making a mess of her books to find that one particular one she wants!

Here is Jo playing with her blocks with Daddy...

There is nothing better than wearing Mama's slippers!


And last but not least... my teething baby. She has been wanting to lay down with "blankies" and pillows all the time. Today she only took like a 30 minute nap. We're not positively sure how long she slept since after 30 minutes Rob went to leave for work and went into the bedroom for a minute and OH, hello, Jo! haha She was sitting on the floor a the foot of her bed playing with her monkey and Pablo... she hadn't made a noise! I didn't even hear her on the monitor at all. Then she'll come into the living room and get right up on the couch and lay on a pillow and pull a blanket over her. Sometimes she'll even ask me if she can take a nap and will climb into our bed and get under the blankets! My poor baby, teething takes so much out of her.

2 comments:

k's mama said...

Keira just started asking to sleep with her babies and her bear.. ohhh and she always empties the entire bookshelf to find one book!!!

MommyKW said...

I love those blocks! Very cute! And, the empty bookshelf, a daily ritual here!