Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello! =)

Here is Jo eating her cereal all by herself. I poured the cereal into the bowl and Jo thought I wasn't going to put milk in it and she started fussing and going "MIIIILK! MILK!" haha I was like okay! calm down! So here she is enjoying it, she did such a good job with the spoon.



Here is Jo playing with the train set we finally got set up. It's pretty cool! Jo loves it!



Jo is OBSESSED with blankets and pillows. She loves to just lay on the floor on a pillow and put a blanket over herself and pretend she's going to sleep. Today she took my pillow off the bed and pulled the blanket behind her to make a little bed on the floor outside the bathroom haha. She was just laying there for at least 20 minutes! She'd call for me to go lay down with her, for Rob to go lay down to her, she'd ask me for water etc. etc. haha it was pretty funny.





And here is Jo after dinner, munching on an apple, and being a nut. She just had a big dinner so her belly is looking extra big and extra cute haha I love that belly!







Here is a video of Jo eating her cereal all by herself. She had already eaten most of the cereal and just wanted milk on her spoon so she kept just going "miiilk.... miiiillk" and she'd flick the cereal off her spoon to try and keep just the milk hahaha oh dear.


Yesterday I was washing Jo's crib bedding and just took the whole mattress out of the crib so she could jump on it haha she LOVED it. I love it when she goes "I jumping!" haha


Here is a pretty long video I took of Jo just being Jo haha it really cracks me up. I love when she has her "MICKEY MOUSE!" outburst and when her and Rob do their "sippy cup" thing. Jo says "sippy cup" in such a cute way and Rob will always mimic her and then they just go back and forth saying it to each other haha too funny.

4 comments:

k's mama said...

haha Nice belly Jo! Keira loves to make little beds for herself too. She always grabs the snuggle blankets off the couch and makes beds for herself on the floor.

Sara said...

so cute! I love the pics of her with the blanket and pillow with Rob!! cute!!!!

k's mama said...

LOL... I just watched your videos!! They crack me up! I love when she throws the cheerio on the floor and then seems totally unfazed by it!

MommyKW said...

Very cute! The belly pictures are great! I need to get some of those big bibs! I love her "sippy cup"! Too funny!