Monday, March 9, 2009

Here It Is...

Here is the finished product. I love this train table! Rob has 2 train sets for her but their outside in the shed and it's snowing like crazy. I like it because it can be just a table to do other stuff on. I put all her Play-Doh and puzzles and other trains in that drawer and I LOVE that I can fit stuff under the table as well!


But here is the downside. This is what I have to deal with now...


Basically every time I turn my back haha

Here is a better picture of our fish!

Jo has been loving just standing on a chair and looking at them. And yelling "HI FISH" at them haha.


Another favorite activity of Jo's lately is asking me to wash everything. Particularly her binky. She comes up to me, physically puts her binky in my hand, and goes "mama, wash binky, wash binky" so I do and I come back and she just hands it right back and goes "mama, wash again?" haha SO when she stands to look at the fish she is so close to the sink I just let her wash it herself... and boy does she enjoy it.

6 comments:

k's mama said...

train table looks great!!! Keira would climb on it too I am sure... The washing the binky thing is so funny!!!

Jennifer said...

Brooke loves to climb and is getting very good at it. I can not turn my back on her. The train table is adorable...not at all what I pictured when you mentioned it in your previous post.

Sara said...

ok..u guys have all the coolest toys!! I wish we could come and help Jo play with them all!!!

Caroline said...

Yeah there are a lot of train tables like this that come with a whole set on top but this one came with nothing and they had sets by the same company you could get separately but I didn't want to get a HUGE one that took up the whole table because I like it as a multi-purpose table. Rob got 2 smaller sets which we're going to set up today.

MommyKW said...

Very cute! My kids have been dying for a train table, but I can't think of a place to put it!

Tracy said...

Love the train table!!!! She is soo cute!