Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mess!!! And Videos...

I went into the living room for maybe a total of 2 minutes to check something online and left Jo in the bedroom with Rob. As I walked through the kitchen towards the bedroom this is exactly what was waiting for me; towels from the bathroom all over the place, shoes sprawled all about and of course the contents of her hamper all over the place haha. Note her hamper in the distance which is all bent over as a result of Jo diving into it to take clothes out. What is NOT included in these pictures (because I didn't discover it until later) was a quarter of her hamper all over her bedroom haha all of this in literally 2 minutes!!!





Here is an AWESOME video of Jo cracking up like crazy. She thinks it's hilarious when we pretend she's hurting us haha she's a sweet kid, really haha. I love when I fall backwards and she's sitting on top of me and she says "alright? are you okay?" haha


And here is an incredibly random, extremely uneventful, 5 minute long video of Jo eating haha it's so random yet cracks me up so much. The best part is the last minute so you can just fast forward! She hears the garage door opening and knows it's Dada coming and she just says "I love you!" when he comes in, it's so adorable!

2 comments:

k's mama said...

wow. She is a WAYYYY neater eater than Keira! And so funny! Put her and Keira together and they could have their own comedy show! I love it when you fall down and she asks if you are all right!!!!:o)

Tracy said...

WOW.. she talks soooo clear!!! AMAZING!!! Funny video's!!