Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Princess"...

Here is Jo after she spilled her bowl of cereal all over the place. It made SUCH a mess... it went all over the table, all over her pajamas, all over her chair, all over the floor... oh my lord. And this was after she had eaten a pretty good amount! haha it was just all over. Her face looks like she doesn't know how it happened.


My parents came over on Friday and my mother brought Jo a pink headband, a new pair of sunglasses, and a cute white and pink purse that all match her Easter dress perfectly. Today she was walking around with the purse all day, she is SUCH a girly girl, she loves purses! At one point she had all 3 things on but I didn't get a picture in time! I definitely will tomorrow! But here she is with the headband and then a messy head of hair after taking it off.




Here is a video of Jo showing off her "princess"... and biting it... and saying "yummy princess" haha that's Jo for ya

2 comments:

Sara said...

she looks so cute with her new headband!

MommyKW said...

I just showed Samantha the video and with a horrified look on her face, she said, "Why bite princess?" And, I said, "It's funny." So, she said, "Oh, funny." haha! Samantha is obsessed with princesses, so this could have scarred her for life.