Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Videos From Today

Jo's new thing is yelling "I love... CHOCOLATE!!!!" it's pretty hilarious haha. I didn't get it really good on these videos because she kept adding things after saying it but I am determined to get her on video saying just that so you can really appreciate it! It's sooo funny. And she also shows off her counting skills. Jo can say all her numbers from 1 to 20 and usually she just says them in a random order but she can say big chunks of them in order. She's doing really good with her alphabet and numbers and I think it's because of her Sit & Spin Pony by Fisher Price. It connects to the TV and you can interact with it via the pony and she's obsessed with the numbers program and the alphabet program... she could do it all day long and I think she's actually learning from it!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those are just adorable!