Saturday, September 6, 2008

AHHHHH!

I am seriously bouncing off the walls with excitement! MY ROOM WILL BE DONE TOMORROW!!!! It looks sooo great. Everything is painted and all the face plates are on so it just REALLY looks complete. The only thing left is to put the rug in tomorrow! Hopefully I don't get too carried away with moving everything and setting everything up and forget that I start school on Tuesday!

Here is my favorite part of the room, the set in shelf. I LOVE THIS! As you can see I filled it right up when the contractor left today (this was painted yesterday so it was ok). I filled it up with girly things like pictures frames and candles and let Rob put his Beatles figures on the top haha


Today I put pig tails in Jo's hair for the first time! I don't know what took me so long, her hair has been long enough to do it for quite some time now. It came out so cute, I had to take a million pictures!















And some other cute pictures that haven't been posted yet...

2 comments:

k's mama said...

Love the built in shelf! Keira's new room is going to have that! OMG are those pigtails freaken adorable!!!!! I so wish Keira's was long enough on the sides for that!!! So cute! I LOVE pigtails on little girls!

MommyKW said...

Oh my god! Those are adorable! Samantha has been wearing pigtails for the last week. Very similar to Jo's but more to the back of her head! I swear - these girls are growing up too fast!