Monday, September 1, 2008

Construction Day 6= Not Interesting...

No pictures of construction today. Why? Because it was boring haha they just had to sand the walls or something and make sure it was all smooth. They worked on patching up some of the holes they had to make in the wall and ceiling. They basically got it ready so when they come on Saturday all they have to do is paint. All they have to do is paint, put a door knob in the door going out to the garage, but the overhead light in, put all the faceplates on the outlets and light switches and then on Sunday all they gotta do is put the carpet done and then BAM! We have a bedroom!!!!!

Here are some pictures I took when we got back from our long walk and were just sitting outside... don't even ask me how she managed to get her hair this disheveled! It was windy out so I guess that's what did it haha








By the way, Josephine is wearing her souvenir shirt from Pepe and Nana's cruise to Bermuda!

1 comment:

MommyKW said...

she is so adorable! I love the second picture! I would be so antsy if I was you! I can't wait to see when the bedroom is finished. It is going to be so exciting! Like a giant Christmas present!